Arrangements for applications for places at Greenfield E-ACT Academy will be made in accordance with the Bristol City Council’s coordinated admissions arrangements. You can find the BCC admission arrangements for 2020/2021 here.
Please click on the link below to find out about our admissions arrangements consultation:
- Can be made online or by post, using Bristol City Councils’ Common Application Form
- Applicants from outside Bristol will need to use their ‘home’ local authority application (LA) process. The academy will use the LA’s timetable for applications
- The academy has 60 agreed admission places each year.
All other Admissions
Vacancies may occur for any year group at any time. The academy operates a waiting list for each year group, based upon the over-subscription criteria detailed within our Admissions Policy.
Please contact the academy office to discuss in-year admissions, or to request a copy of an application form. The academy office can be contacted on 0117 377 2191.
- Information on admissions appeals can also be found on the Bristol City Council site.
- The Department for Education’s admissions appeals code can be found here.
Please contact the academy office to discuss in year admissions.
Free School Meals
If you would like to find out if you are eligible for free school meals, please click here.
Please click here to view our Admissions Arrangements Consultation page