welcome to physical education at Greenfield !
Welcome to the Physical Education page at Greenfield. Mr Deeney and Mr Fry will be posting lots of great ideas to look after your physical health. This is just as important as all other subjects in our learning.
Fitness Diary Challenge
Please find some great links to support with your child’s PE learning.
1) Chance To Shine Cricket – Fundamental cricket skills
2) England Athletics have launched their new funetics activity videos. The videos demonstrate parents and children (aged 4-11) taking part in FUN activities based on fundamental core movement skills: running, jumping and throwing:
3) Gymnastics Warm Up/Conditioning workouts – Another few ideas from Gymnastics Coach Caroline Ryan (Slinks Gym Club):
4) Team Bath – University of Bath – (Jess Clements supports Ashton Park G&T Days) and these videos demonstrate some simple fundamental ideas:
5) Netball – England Netball have published a video each day ‘Netball v Covid 19’ using their development officers from around the country demonstrating various skills: