Our ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a passion for supporting and working with the academy.
This is an exciting and unique role at the heart of our academy. Ambassadors collaborate, network and forge links with the local community to inspire pupils to raise their aspirations.
Working closely with the headteacher and supported by the national governance team and trustees, ambassadors also support our community hub to ensure children are getting the support they need at home.
Led by a chairperson, ambassador teams meet a minimum of once per term and have at least two parent ambassadors, The play a vital role in sharing parents’, pupils’ and the community’s voice with trustees.
On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
If you would like to become an ambassador please contact the headteacher Lakmini Harkus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the national governance team for further information at governance@E-ACT.org.uk.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
Our Academy Ambassadors are:
- Mrs Clare Thomas- Chair and Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Katrina Wright- Vice Chair and Staff Ambassador
- Mrs Lakmini Harkus- Headteacher and Staff Ambassador
- Mrs Sarah Purnell- Staff Ambassador
- Mrs Vikki Kett- Parent and staff Ambassador
- Mrs Frances Coates- Community Ambassador